Tuesday, February 25, 2014

Wherever you go, I’ll be there.

 This poem's on NSA-National Security Agency,USA.
Wrote it after Edward Snowden exposed NSA of spying on their own citizens. Have a look!


You go to work, I look at you.
You drop your kids at school and I’m watching you.
While you work, I see you.
When you return home, I’ll be there for you.

Your laughs, your smiles, your tears, your cries,
I see them all.
Your kids, your wife, your friends, your foes,
I know them all.

Don’t get me wrong, I’m not your lover.
Don’t be flattered, I’m not your admirer.
I get paid for it, I can’t stop.
All I’m doing is my job.

Who you meet, what you talk, what you do, who you call,
In my records I have it all.
Don’t worry it’s not just you,
But along with you there are a couple of millions too.

All your information saved in little files,
All we need to know in order to fit you in our nasty lies,
It’s fun actually to see you lesser beings strive,
So much effort to attain a perfect life.

One thing I promise you, I make it clear,
Wherever you go, I’ll be there.
More closer to you than your better half,
I’m gonna be there till death do us apart.

And when in our web we make you fall,
No longer will you be standing tall,
Just like the tragic stories that you’ve heard,
Rest assured, your perfect life will forever be scarred.

Yusra.Shaikh


No comments:

Post a Comment