Tuesday, March 11, 2014

Ash.

 Now this one's personal as I wrote it for my best friend Ash!!
So go ahead & check out a part of my life ;) 


The first time I met you I thought you were weird,
Your talks to me sounded so absurd,
I thought you were way too bold,
And lived on the edge with a loose hold

As days passed I gotta know you more,
You were fun & not a bore,
You enjoyed every little thing that came your way,
You didn’t care what the people say.

I guess you started rubbing off on me,
As I too now became more carefree,
Not a day did pass that I didn’t have fun,
Even if it was just the two of us and no one.

We shared our stuff,
We shared our thoughts,
We shared our stories,
We laughed and fought,

Together we saw a lot of sun,
We faced many storms,
Through all of it we held strong,
Never did we let our friendship drown.

We understood eachother like no one could ever,
Six years gone but we still stand together,
You’re my truest, bestest friend forever,
I’ll always try and always pray that our friendship is never severed.

Your one in a million, one of a kind,
Irreplaceble! Another like you I cannot find,
So glad you were brought to me by destiny,
‘Cuz you’re my best friend Ash Qazi.

4 comments: